Sunday, July 25, 2010

FlyLady Adventures Day 3

Today is day three in my FlyLady Adventures and So Far So Good!! :o)

My sink is still shining!!! It has ONE crockpot soakin in it...and that's it!

I was up and dressed to shoes again...but it only half counts since I had to get up and go to church anyway.

And Day three included going to her website on Bigtent and reading the news there. It is a forum type website and is a way to connect to others and be encouraged and supported. I read several testimonies...it is very encouraging to read short stories by others who have walked this same road and have come out to the other side succeeding at what it is they had hoped to obtain...Control over Chaos!

Tomorrow I will tackle Day 4...right after taking my beloved for a root canal. Not exactly fun...but needed...and it will feel better afterwards...much like shining my sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment