Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FlyLady Adventures Update

I've been a little slack in keeping this updated daily, I apologize. I've been reminded why it is that things get so out of control. Life happens...and it seems alot of it always happens all at once. BUT, I have also been reminded at how well FlyLady can and will work!! Even with taking a trip to my sisters, running all sorts of errands, taking a day to visit a dear friend etc...the house did not lose any of the work I had done! I can't even tell you what a miracle that is!!

My sink is STILL shining, along with the rest of the kitchen :-D

I'm not tripping over shoes as I walk in the back door :-D

The living room is looking great :-D

I have gotten rid of SOOO much clutter in the main bath :-D

I've done really well at sticking to my 10pm bedtime :-D

I've done even better at getting up at 5am each morning :-D

This week I'm going to be finishing the main bath (hopefully today!), and working on the dining room. The dining room is right between our kitchen and our living room. So I have a shiney kitchen and a shiney living room...and this disaster zone in the middle...it's really making it stick out like a sore thumb.

I've been working on my routines and will be posting them soon. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! That's so awesome!!! I know what you mean about a disaster zone in the middle of two shiny zones...lol...the only problem is mine is Afton's desk in the living room. She likes to pile things on there that are special to her :)

    ReplyDelete