Friday, August 20, 2010

Menu for Week of 8-23-10

Dia Duit, my friends :o)

It's amazing what a week or so can do...and a little internet searching ;)

I found a website, and I wish I could remember the name...but I paid $20 (yes I know that's very unlike me!) and got 16 weeks worth of menus...not only menus, but the shopping lists that go with them! I also got a half dozen Ebooks. A couple of them are just short commentaries stating the obvious and not overly helpful. For instance one is about routines...well it tells you how important routines are for 20+ pages, but never helps you make your own :? Oh well. But there was one jewel in there that has just made me happy this week...BREAKFASTS!! I hate breakfast! I mean I like to eat it...but I can't stand having to get up first thing and try to figure out what to feed everyone, the mess it makes first thing in my shiney kitchen...I'd just rather skip it. But I can't, so this Ebook has come to my rescue. It has all sorts of ideas and recipes for making breakfasty things and then freezing them. I'm not much for using the microwave, but to not have to deal with things in the AM...I'll suck it up ;o) I plan on sharing recipes and such as I try them out...look for future posts!!

So I now have an entire weeks menu including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! I will list these by day, but in truth I may mix things up thru out the week depending on my mood etc.

Monday:
B- Quiche Cups & Biscuts
L- Sannies
D- Chicken Noodle Soup (Princess 2's request)

Tuesday:
B- Pancakes
L- Hot Crab Dip n Crackers
D- Pesto Chicken and Sweet Potatoes

Wednesday:
B- Sausage n Cheese Biscuts
L- Taco Soup
D- * Pasta Fagioli

Thursday:
B- Peanut Butter Banana Pancake Rollups
L- eat out..shop shop
D- * Lasagna

Friday:
B- Breakfast Burritoes
L- Hot Dogs and Beanies
D- Chili and Cornbread

Saturday:
B-Bagel Sannies
L- Mexican Beans and Rice
D- Left overs for girls...Date night for my Darling and I :-D

Sunday:
B- Banana Splits
L- Rest of left overs (I will cook enough this week to be sure we'll have plenty)
D- Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment