Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekly Menu

One of the things FlyLady asks us to do is to make our menu and grocery list the day before we shop shop. I've worked with a menu for years...when you don't have alot of money you don't just wing it ;o) I'm trying to expand my menus now though, and trying to incorporate a lot more crock pot meals into them. With our schooling starting soon and with life as busy as it is...not to mention cooking isn't my grandest idea of fun...I've found I'm able to serve my family better tasting and healthier meals when I use the crock pot. The fact that my Darling seems to really appreciate that helps motivate me as well.

My goal then is to post my weekly menu. For now it will be just dinners. I don't normally plan breakfast, it's usually something simple. Lunch is usually left overs, pb&j or something simular. I will put an >*< before any crock pot meals.

* Pesto Chicken with Sweet Potatoes

* Pasta Fagioli

* Chili/Cowboy Beans (whichever sounds better at that moment) and Cornbread

Hot dogs, Baked Beans, M&C

Lasagna

* Pineapple Chicken and Rice

* Lemon Dill Salmon, steamed veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment